Apply is for local students who want to submit an application for courses offered by UTS Business School. Please contact us if you would like to receive an Information Pack.
To learn more about our courses and programs, please register for one of our Information Evenings here.
Applications for enrolment in the Spring 2013 Semester are now open.
- UTS Business School may have different application closing dates for each course. Check the closing dates for each intake and course.
- You must apply by the main closing date.
- UTS Business School will only consider late applications if places are still available. Refer to the key dates page for information about late applications.
Make sure you have everything you need before you apply:
- I have checked UTS Business School's course information. The courses that I want are available and I know about any additional course requirements.
- I have read the UTS Business School declaration and the Apply FAQs.
- I have set up my printer to print important documents (eg Confirmation of Application).
- I have details of my qualifications, including Year 12, tertiary and other studies.
- I understand I MUST declare ALL of my studies, even if I've submitted an application through Apply before. These include completed secondary studies such as Australian Year 12 certificates, and both complete and incomplete certificate, degree and diploma-level studies.
- I will be applying for Credit Recognition based on prior studies
You must only submit one application through Apply
If you have already applied, and need to submit documentation to support your application please use Check & Change
International students are temporary/provisional permanent residents or applicants without Australian/New Zealand citizenship or without Australian permanent residency. For information visit UTS International Student Applications.
Learn more on how to apply for Credit Recognition.