Please complete the order form (57KB PDF) if you would like to purchase any of the below publications. For additional publications on event management see the publications list of the Australian Centre for Event Management.
The following publications are available from the Centre. More information on these publications is contained in our brochure (351KB PDF).
- Sydney Olympic Park 2000 to 2010: History and Legacy
- Benchmark Games:The Sydney 2000 Paralympic Games
- Connecting Cities: Mega Event Cities
- The Bitter-Sweet Awakening: The Legacy of the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games
- Red, Black and Gold: Sydney Aboriginal People and the Olympic Games
- The Local Impacts of the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games: Processes and Politics of Venue Preparation
- The Contribution of the Higher Education Sector to the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games
- Running Towards Sydney 2000: The Olympic Flame & Torch
- 'A Proper Spectacle' Women Olympians, 1900-1936
- Australian Women at the Olympic Games
- Coubertin and Olympism: Questions for the Future: Le Havre 1897-1997
- The Green Games: A Golden Opportunity
- Coping with Olympic Traffic: Mosman Council Special Event Transport
- The Collaborative Games